- Sole Proprietors
- Small to Medium sized businesses
- Sales and Marketing professionals and teams
- Successful business professionals who want to get to the next level
FocalPoint Business Coaching of Arizona offers business coaching in a number of different forms:
- One-on-One, confidential and face to face Executive coaching. One person, one coach
- Telephone based Executive coaching.
- Group Coaching: The coach works with groups of no more than ten people per group. If a company has more people that would fit into a group coaching scenario then another group of ten would be formed.
Coaching is facilitated in weekly, confidential one-on-one sessions. Sessions last approximately (1 – 1 1/2) hours, preferably on the same day each week. Sessions may run longer if your coach has available time. To check on availability send us a message Now!
FocalPoint Business Coaching of Arizona offers a diverse curriculum of teaching and coaching.
This curriculum is focused on two distinct areas.
A. THE STACK: We will utilize (5) world class, coaching modules, created specifically for FocalPoint Business Coaching International by Brian Tracy and Cam Frazier. Each module includes (12) twelve or more sessions . The modules cover five very specific areas of coaching that over time have proven to be the key elements of a business or business persons success. The Modules include;
- Module 1: Gain Power Through Clarity
- Module 2: Increase Your Effectiveness
- Module 3: Grow Your Business
- Module 4: Sales
- Module 5: Become a Leader
B. A second and very powerful curriculum option offered by Business Coach Dan Creed is called the ENTREPRENEURS curriculum. Based upon a business person or executives immediate needs and challenges, coaching solutions are customized to those specific needs. The results are a faster and more powerful Return On Investment with the client seeing more immediate results than traditional coaching. Issues covered might include:
- Time Management
- Strategic Planning
- Executive mentoring
- Sales Management
- Sales training
- Sales tracking
- Sales strategy
- Presentation and speaking skills training
- Market entry planning and assistance
- DISC/PIAV assessments and evaluation
- Executive level strategic plan development
- Marketing and creative review and development
- Strategic channel development
- Employee evaluation
FocalPoint Business Coaching of Arizona is “Rigidly Flexible” with each customers curriculum. This means that we will have a plan that fits the customers very specific needs that will represent a powerful and immediate impact on their business. What are your growth needs? Contact us NOW!