Experience that speaks for itself...
- Over 15,000 logged coaching and training hours
- Over 13,000 recommendations, referred by business owners, executives and professionals at all levels of business.
- Has been a part of 14 start-up businesses
- Six-time winner of the Brian Tracy Award for Sales Excellence representing the FocalPoint International Business Coach of the Year
Specializing in Coaching & Training For Business
- Business Coaching & mentoring
- Start-up business coaching
- Business re-start coaching
- Fast growth business coaching
- Executive growth coaching
- Sales Coaching & Training: Includes the highly acclaimed sales training course: Professional selling for the “Non-Selling” professional
- Professional and Personal development training and workshops
- Guerrilla marketing
- Leadership Coaching
- Corporate Coaching
- Career Development
- Personality assessments and more.
Real World Business Coach Dan Creed really understands his clients because he has the real world experience of a Business Owner!
He understands the issues that business owners and executives face. He’s been there and experienced all the good and the bad first hand. His experience comes from years “on the streets” and “in the trenches” with 14 successful startup businesses to his credit plus over 400 “turn-around” projects. Coach Dan is uniquely qualified to assist the executive; entrepreneur; or sole proprietor business owner. He’s been in his client’s shoes, so he truly understands their needs.
- Six-time winner of the Brian Tracy Award for Sales Excellence, FocalPoint Business Coaching & Training International Coach of the Year
- FocalPoint International Practice of the Year
- Successfully led sales organizations for market-leading NASDAQ technology companies.
- Successfully sold to C-level executives in healthcare, telecom and US federal government verticals including the Department of Defense
- Executive member of acquisition and negotiating teams of publicly traded companies
- Created the first interactive information sales training course, widely considered the precursor to Google
- Pioneered the first digital health information system creating the largest digital health information content library
- Defined, developed, and directed international sales training in the U.S., Canada, Caribbean and Latin America.
[ REAL WORLD RESULTS ]
“Danny P. (Dan) Creed is a powerful asset to any company or executive. His ability to help you see and exploit business opportunities is unmatched. He has a unique ability to command the attention of his audiences and inspire people within businesses of all types to realize and exceed their goals. ”
“Quite simply, working with Dan has changed my life. With Dan's guidance and business systems, I doubled my book of business in less than six months, tripled my productivity, and became a better business coach for my clients. I have more clarity, momentum, and confidence than ever before. If you are serious about success and ready for change, I would recommend Business Coach Dan Creed without reservation.”
"Dan Creed is one of those special people you feel lucky to meet during a lifetime. He is warm, honest, caring and tough. I have seen him take businesses that were doing okay, to a level of success that they never dreamed possible. He is a business coach without equal."
"Quite simply, Dan Creed is the best business coach in the business. He's a hugely successful sales professional in his own right, he leads in the field in the world-leading Brian Tracy FocalPoint success methodology, and he has the creative fire of the musician turned businessman turned natural coach. That's a combination of skills and experience not to be taken lightly. And he delivers on all counts."
"In some ways I think we’re always very reluctant to change even though we want to. Coach Dan is very good at letting you talk, make suggestions, but not push too hard. It’s like he puts a hand on your shoulder and gently pushes you when he thinks the timing is right. He made us see that even though at the time we were just coming out of a few really bad years, that, that wasn’t the time to cry and say, ‘Nobody is doing well.’ He taught us if no one else is doing well it makes it the best time ever to jump in there and go after all the business."